muamar gaddafi's prophecies:
"i will not go into exile to any foreign country. i
was born here in libya, and i will die here. this
country was a dessert, and i turned it into a
forest, where everything can grow.
no one love this land more more than its
citizens. if europe and america tells you that they
love you, be careful. they love the wealth of your
land. the oil and not the people. they are helping
you to fight against me but, it will be more wise
for you to fight against them because they are
fighting against your future and progress.
my message to you the people of libya is, they
are helping you to kill me but you will pay the
price because you will suffer. and my message to
you america and europe is, you will kill me, but
be ready to fight a never ending terrorism.
before you realise your ignorance, terrorists will
be hitting you at your doorstep."
gaddafi once told the nigerian and british
governments to divide nigeria into two, so that
the hausa/fulani (moslems), yoruba (christians)
and biafrans/igbo, can live as neighbouring
it's good we look at these 16 real reasons
why col. gaddafi was killed:
1. there is no electricity bill in libya, electricity is
free for all its citizens.
2. there is no interest on loans, banks in libya
are state-owned and loans given to all its
citizens are at a 0% interest by law.
3. home is considered a human right in libya.
gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a
house until everyone in libya had a
4. all newlyweds in libya receive $60,000 dinars
(us$50,000) from the government to buy their
5. education and medical treatments are free in
libya. before gaddafi, only 25% of libyans were
literates. today, the figure stands at 83%.
6. libyans taking up farming as a career, they
received farm land, a farming house, equipment,
seeds and livestock to kick- start their farms – all
7. if libyans cannot find the education or medical
facilities they needed in libya, the government
funded them to go abroad for it.
8. in gaddafi's libya, if a libyan buys a car, the
government subsidized 50% of the price.
9. the price of petrol in libya is $0. 14 per liter.
10. libya has no external debt